A New World
According to Alfred North Whitehead, the ultimate abstract principle of actual existence is creativity; actual existence is a process of becoming and becoming is a creative advance into novelty.  But what is “novelty”, and how do we become something new?
“Novelty”, “novel”, and “new” are defined by the following descriptions:
- the quality of being new
- strange or unusual
- an innovation
- previously unknown
- unheard of
- established for the first time
- inexperienced 
There was a verb form of “new” in Old English (niwian, neowian) and Middle English (neuen)
- make, invent, create
- bring forth, produce, bear fruit
- begin or resume (an activity)
but it seems to have fallen from use. 
How Do You New?
Is your process of creative advance bringing forward new outcomes, or old ones? Are you becoming strange or unusual, or are you still familiar and habituated? Are you becoming someone you already know, or are you becoming “previously unknown?” Is your new becoming a substitute for your old one?
“There is urgency in coming to see the world as a web of interrelated processes of which we are integral parts, so that all of our choices and actions have consequences for the world around us.” 
In accordance with views expressed by leading developmental psychologists & sociologists
- Ken Wilber – Integral Institute
- Don Beck – Spiral Dynamics
- Robert Keegan –Harvard University, Professor of Education, Adult Learning, Professional Development
- Susanne Cook-Greuter – Harvard Psychologist
- Said Dawlabani – Founder of Memenomics Group
deconstruction is the obvious “invention” of the hypersensitive self of postmodern, cultural creatives.
In a New World, we must create substitutes for old dysfunctional patterns that arise in earlier developmental stages, but we cannot leave a deconstructed vacuum in place of the “mythical” and “rational” stages of consciousness or else the “egocentric” stage, now unchecked, usurps power.
Promote & Protect Novelty
Promoting & protecting novelty is not a new concept. Over one hundred years before Alfred North Whitehead articulated the general principle of ‘becoming’ as a creative advance into novelty, the authors of the Constitution of the Unites States sought to protect creative advances into novelty. In Article I, Section 8, Clause 8, the Constitution of the United States declares that Congress shall have the power
“To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts by securing … to … Inventors the exclusive Right to their … Discoveries.” 
The United States Congress, then, put forth The United States Code, which is a codification of the general and permanent laws of the United States, including Title 35, Sections 101, 102, 103, 112
- §101 “Whoever invents or discovers any new and useful process … or any new and useful improvement thereof, may obtain a patent…”
- §102 “… unless the claimed invention was patented, described in a printed publication, in public use, on sale, or otherwise available to the public…”
- §103 “[unless] … the differences between the claimed invention and the prior art are such that the claimed invention … would have been obvious … to a person having ordinary skill in the art…”
- §112 The specification shall contain a written description of the invention, and of the manner and process of making and using it, in such full, clear, concise, and exact terms as to enable any person skilled in the art to which it pertains, or with which it is most nearly connected, to make and use the same, and shall set forth the best mode contemplated by the inventor … of carrying out the invention.”
New, Novel, and Improving
SalutoGenic Mechanisms are New & Improving
- SalutoGenic Breath Expansion
- SalutoGenic Breath Rhythm
- SalutoGenic AutoWave
- SalutoGenic ThriveStyle
- Esoteric forms of SalutoGenesis (only taught in PraxisAletheia: The Metamodern Mystery School)
Source Code Meditation is Novel & Improving
- Meditation on SalutoGenesis
- Meditation on the Higher Brain
- SalutoGenic Singularity & The New Holy Trinity
- Esoteric SCM & Mantra-Based Meditation (only taught in PraxisAletheia: The Metamodern Mystery School)
- Meditation on the other parts of the higher brain (only taught in PraxisAletheia: The Metamodern Mystery School)
SCM + 9 Summits of Transformation is Novel, each of which is novel on its own.
- SCM + Summit 1 is a novel invention
- SCM + Summit 2 is a novel invention
- SCM + Summit 3 is a novel invention
- SCM + Summit 4 is a novel invention
- SCM + Summit 5 is a novel invention
- SCM + Summit 6 is a novel invention
- SCM + Summit 7 is a novel invention
- SCM + Summit 8 is a novel invention
- SCM + Summit 9 is a novel invention
- The parts AND the whole are NEW
The New Human University is Novel & Improving
- Higher Brain Living Facilitator Training & Recertification
- The New Human University, Beta Program
- PraxisAletheia: The Metamodern Mystery School
- Third-Wave Healing Facilitator Training & Recertification (PraxisAletheia is a prerequisite)
- Source Code Meditation Facilitator Training & Recertification (PraxisAletheia and Third-Wave Healing Training is a prerequisite
The New Human is Novel & Improving
The New Human knows the Sacred Union of BOTH (1) peace beyond understanding AND (2) the relentless fire of evolution. The New Human knows that the evolution of consciousness has enabled their own conscious evolution and lives with fierce purpose & acts as a global catalyst for the coming Revolution.
Architects of Epoch 6
An Architect of the New World develops themselves and others to the point that humanity reaches a critical mass and a tipping point in human consciousness. At this tipping point, we can leverage the phenomenon of “downward causation” — reaching back down with love & compassion to create the cultures and systems that support healthy growth for all six epochs.
Do you want to be an Architect of Epoch 6? If you are ready for a Hero’s Journey, then watch this WEBINAR and apply for enrollment into PraxisAletheia: The Metamodern Mystery School, a one-year journey through The 9 Summits of Transformation, the highest-level teaching and training offered by The New Human University.
Let’s build a new world together.
 Whitehead, A.N. (1929). Process and Reality. An Essay in Cosmology, p. 42.
 Process-Relational Philosophy: An Introduction to Alfred North Whitehead, p. 9
 www.senate.gov/civics/constitution_item/constitution.htm OR www.archives.gov/founding-docs/constitution-transcript